Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 12,13,14,15 & 16

Sheesh I'm behind.
Day 12:  Picture of the city you live in.  AMERICAN FORK.  Its home. I love it.
Day 13: Your favorite musician and why?  Carrie Underwood.  Saw her last year at Stadium of Fire and loved every second of it.  She has an amazing voice live which lots of singers don't always have.  Also she is BEAUTIFUL. Love country and all her songs :) The end.

Day 14: A tv show your currently addicted to.  Lately I've been watching Lie to Me on Netflix.  I really like it. Bummed I started watching it because apparently they've stopped filming and its looking like its getting  cancelled. 
Day 15: Something you don't leave the house with out.  These little angels.  Its rare for me to go anywhere with out them.  We gym together, we work together, we run errands together, we shop together, we play together.  As Alyviah says it "Mom, we are your life." So true Lyv. 
(Love how they both are closing there eyes.)
Day 16:  Your celebrity crush. I love me some Rajon Rondo. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog....You need to finish it. I was very entertained!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete