Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 06, 07, 08

PICTURE OF A PET YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP:  Hmm..I'm not really a fan of pets. But if I had to choose one it would definitely be Sir. Maximus.  Even though he bugs me 90% of the time, my kids LOVE him...especially Marley, and he is always so good to play with her even when she squishes him by laying on him.  They will definitely be sad when we move and Max is no longer around to play with all the time.

DAY 07: Your dream wedding.
I loved my wedding.  We had it at North Hampton house and it was beautiful so my dream wedding would be re-living that day.  However there are 2 things I would change...different photographers.  They cut Alyviah out of a lot of my pictures and well they just didn't turn out and I'm bitter about it haha.  In fact I have none to show you because I didn't pick any out...I do regret that though..I"m sure I could of found 10 to make me happy. Second would be that Alyviah could of been healthy.  She had croop or however you spell it and she pooped all over her dress..the bottom of mine, and the floor.  I was actually late starting my ceremony because I was cleaning poop off my baby and the floor. 

DAY 08: A song to match your mood.
Unfortunately today would definitely be "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars.

"Today I don't feel like doing anything...I just wanna lay in my bed...don't feel like picking up the phone so leave a message at the tone..Cuz today I swear I'm not doing anything."
Today I had to do a lot...and I dragged through all of it...gym, work, laundry, cleaning, dinner, and playing with the girls...and all I want to do is sit down, watch tv and do NOTHING
I HATE MONDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment