MARLEY SHAY MILITONI
IS 18 MONTHS OLD!!!
I can not believe how fast time has gone by. She has gotten so big, and is starting to look less like a baby and more like a toddler. It's bitter sweet.
At her check up she is in the 43% for weight & 14% for height.
18 things we love about marley...
- She is a GREAT little sister, her and Alyviah adore each other.
- She LOVES playing 'babies' and loves to cuddle her Teddy Bear.
- She has so many cute blankets, but prefers to carry around scrap material, it's her comfort.
- She loves to eat and is constantly snacking, I have to change her clothes 2 or 3 times a day because she's always making sticky messes.
- She is just barely starting to try and talk...she probably knows about 10 words haha.
- She loves H2O...bath time is very enjoyable with her.
- She's obsessed with her bink...I'm dreading taking her off of it.
- She loves to dance, and can hardly stand when we take lyv to dance, she wants to go into the class so bad...only 18 more months :)
- When Logan gets home from work/school she will run to the door.
- She is a dare devil...she will jump off of anything and everything, whether your there to catch her or not...yes the poor things fallen down the stairs a couple times :/
- She is a master fake cryer...I think she learned that from her big sister!
- She thinks EVERYTHING is hers..."mine" is her favorite word :)
- She loves playing dance freeze & red light green light, she's getting pretty good at them :)
- Her smile and laugh is infectious, you can't look at her with out it making your day
- She has a Santa Clause Belly...I LOVE it!!
- She loves to give hugs!! Anytime Alyviah cry's even when there in separate rooms you know Marley will be coming around the corner with her arms wide open.
- She says hi & bye to anyone and everyone
- She is a huge temper tantrum thrower...she will fold her arms then throw herself to the floor, roll on her belly and kick....once she goes through her ritual 2 seconds later she'll be laughing and smiling again.
WE LOVE YOU SHAY-SHAY!!!