Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 01: Picture of Yourself and a description of how your day was.

This is the lovely picture...(something I've learned already...I hate pictures of just me)


Today I...
  • woke up got my kids ready & went to the gym at 9:30 with the lovely Lindsey Smith who taught me some weights and gave me a little confidence on them :)  Thanks Linds haha.  
  • Came home and fed the kids, got ready and went to work at the gym from 1-4.
  • Came home and visited with the hubby before he headed off to school and made some dinner.
  • Bathed the girlies...and cleaned the toy room.
  • My sweet mom offered to watch the girls...and I went to Zumba class
  • Came home...played the fishing game with the kiddos and put them to bed.
  • Now blogging waiting for the hubby to return :)
so thats exactly how my day went..way interesting I know. And I promise I don't usually go to the gym twice a day...a little selfish this I know...just one of those days I needed a break. 


2 comments:

  1. Your so cute!!! What a busy little mom you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of you - you cute thing! Wow - wish I could get to the gym that often, it's been months since I got to go regularly...usually in the bed room with Oliviana "helping" perfect my technique, ha ha

    ReplyDelete