Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubby

Logan turned the big 21 today!!
I am so proud of my husband and everything he has done.
Some things I love about my hubby
  • He is a GREAT husband & daddy
  • He knows how to make me laugh, when I want so strangle him.
  • He is passionate
  • He has a HUGE heart
  • He is a FABULOUS primary teacher, and I love how we get to do it together.
  • He has a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
  • He's extremely layed back (depending on the day I love this)
  • His passion for the Steelers, makes football season fun and hysterical. 
  • He tries on 3 outfits before going back to the 1st one :]]
  • He will work hard at getting what he wants
  • He likes to be away from the kids just as much as I do....NEVER :)
  • He is all MINE :]]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are darling! Happy Birthday Logan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you guys?? He's a great guy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete