Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Funny Marley Moments.

If your sick of reading about Marley...the title should of given it away but stop reading now.
It feels like all my posts are about her lately, but she's at the best age...and were really starting to see her huge personality come out....and if I do say so myself she is hysterical.
This is her trying to fit the boy barbies shoe on her big toe
This is her stealing a drink of my coke....its LOVE for her too :)
Apparently the ONE clip I put in her hair wasn't enough...she needed TEN
PS. Her hair straight is freaking sweet huh.
When she's playing "Monkey Pre-School Lunchbox" anything becomes a good place to have a seat.
Yes she did jump in the tub while my sister was washing her dog...with all her clothes on.
FREAKING GROSS

2 comments:

  1. hahaha marley in the tub with max....so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She keeps you busy! My favorite is the one of her drinking your coke! Haha!

    ReplyDelete