Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We are so blessed :)

It has been forever since I blogged...FOREVER..I still need to do Halloween, which I will once I am not lazy and upload all of our pictures.
 I just wanted to do a quick shout out to my husband! I am so proud of him! He has done so well this last semester in school and in the academy, finishing with A's in most everything.  
Each year one person from the academy is given a scholarship for the 2nd block, and we feel so blessed that Logan was chosen for that scholarship.  This has been a huge blessing to us, the academy is not cheap and we are grateful for this huge opportunity we have to not have to stress on how we would pay for his schooling!
Thank You to everyone who has supported us this last year, we are so grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment