Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve we go to my Grandpas house!
I love traditions, and I love this one!
We eat dinner,  have a nativity and break a pinata! We've been doing this since I was a baby, and it's so fun to watch my kids get to experience the same thing.
They were Angels this year
 These two are the first Great Grandkids for my grandpa and were the first great great grandkids for my great grandparents!  They are so cute together!
 My attempt at a group picture...our family is HUGE!
 Marley was too scared to try the pinata
 Alyviah!

After my grandpas we go home, and open pajamas!!
 Our kiss kiss faces!
 Lyv's obsessed with Logans Droid.
 Me and Logan...he's not tired at all :)
 Our dog Maximus got a new bed....Marley liked it more!!
Logan didn't want to wrap my present so I got it early...I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment