Monday, July 12, 2010

Steel Days

The July festivities continue...with AF Steel Days.
once again I LOVE JULY!!
We started out with the Parade which lyv and I were in...of course I forgot my camera but she looked so dang cute!!
Then We went to the Carnival...GROSS...this was the first year I let lyv go, usually I avoid it at all costs but this year she saw it being set up & instantly fell in love...and I'm glad we did go, cuz I got cute pictures and Alyviah had a blast haha
Excited faces pre-carnival
 Family <3
...Rides...
Marley was tramatized after the ride and hid behind the bear
This one cracks me up

******
After the carnival we went over to our friends house and ate dinner and played outside
Marley & Jersey are best friends in the making haha
Lyv got a little onory
&& Marley is happy most of the time :)

****
Then we went to the AF highschool for there "picnic in a park"
it was a lot of fun, they had a cute carnival for little kids && it was a blast...
& yes I made Marley go on this ride with Jersey...and I went...so embarassing I know!
Marz loves her suckers :]
Just Dancin with the cousing 
We went with our friends 
Jordan and Lindsey
Maddy and Jeff (cute newlyweds huh)
And Siua & Kiersten
We love you guys & always have so much fun!!
This was thie girls 2 seconds after getting into the car...
****
LONGEST POST EVER...CONGRATS ON MAKING IT TO THE END :)

5 comments:

  1. i wanted to go to the carnival sooo bad. But i didn't make it there. i am a little kid and love the rides :) your girls always look so stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Maybe next year Marley will enjoy the rides a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously could your girls be more gorgeous??? I don't think so. I can't wait till Oakley gets some hair.. ha ha you ALWAYS have their sooo cute! Steel Days is a blast, my boys LOVED it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY CUTE PICTURES!!! Looks like you guys had a way fun weekend! I love July too!
    Lyvi is so cute on the rides! Linkin wouldnt even stay on his horse on the merry goround.. so good job for staying on Marley! I ended up sitting with Linkin on the bench on the merry goround, he liked that better. the horse going up and down was too much to handle , I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good looking family!! (You must have great genes....:)

    ReplyDelete