Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Fun

Can I just say..I LOVED having the 4th of july on a Sunday!
We were able to spread out our fun for 3 days..and it was haaamazzing :)
I love July it's my favorite month.
On Saturday we went shopping for the girls outfits for Stadium of Fire..I know so late but it took me till then to convince logan they definitely needed them :)
We first went to Outback then over to Stadium of Fire!
I am in LOVE with Carrie Underwood she did amazing!!
The girls were great..we had ear plugs for Marley so she slept on me...till the fireworks started, she watched them pretty good until they got really fast then she got scared!
Lyvi of course had the ipod watching brother bear with huge Bose headphones on (they don't let any sound in which was so nice since lyv HATES loud noises). so the singing and fireworks would of made her histerical.
Logan suprisingly also really liked the show..he was dreading it because the last one we went to was Miley Cyrus..nuff said right..right!
The rest of the weekend consisted of Family~Friends~Fireworks~And a lot of fun :)
Of course I  forgot my camera to all those festivities but enjoy the picture overload of Stadium of Fire :)
 They are always fighting when trying to take pics together..usually because lyvs trying to make her participate haha.
This is Marleys "Cheese" face..it cracks me up!



4 comments:

  1. Fun! Your girls look so cute in their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to convince my husband my baby needed an outfit for the 4th as well. He doesn't understand. but that is just how girls are :)cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of the three of you girls is so stinking cute! Love Marley's teeth in front!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun seeing you & your cute lil family on the 4th! Sorry my hubby wasn't too friendly-hence "straight to the bathroom" situation.. lol.. he felt bad after. WAy cute pictures. LOVE their outfits. MArley's "cheese" face is HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete