Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day/ Anniversary!

I have the worlds GREATEST MOM!! I am so grateful for her and all she does for our family! My kids adore her, and are always so excited to see her everyday! She taught me how to do EVERYTHING with lyvi since when I had her I'd NEVER been around babies before, and for that I am very grateful! She is so fun to be around, and she always makes room for us to go to lunch with her every week!! 
I LOVE YOU MOM!!
I am so grateful to be a mom. It is the hardest and most rewarding job anyone can have!  I love my girls and I couldn't imagine life with out them!  It has been so fun getting to know their unique personalities, they are 100% different and I LOVE THEM!!!
Mothers Day this year also fell on our 2nd Anniversary!!
I love my husband so much and I am so grateful for him!!
He is a great dad and works so hard for our family!!
He is always making me laugh and constantly trying to find new ways to push ALL my buttons :]
I LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

  1. YOur MOm is freakin tight! LOVE HER. WHAt a cute Mommy are you. THat's fun that MOther's DAy and your Anniversary fell on the same day this year. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY/ANNIVERSARY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Sandra too! Happy Anniversary/Mother's Day to you. I hope you were able to go out on Saturday night! Sorry I still feel bad about that. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures!! Your family is so cute, Toni!!
    happy anniversary& mothers day!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni....you're the best!! You never cease to amaze me. Thank you so much for the kind words. You know I adore you and your girls, and Logan. I am grateful to be a part of your family! You guys make me so proud!! Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice - our anniversary is the 8th of May!~

    ReplyDelete