Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday*Graduation*Park

First I'd like to give a shout out to my lovely mother & my grandpa
They are two of the most AMAZING people I know!
FACT: They share the same birthday
FACT: So does my sister and Dad
FACT: That's pretty cool
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO CRAZY KIDS!!

Second my BEAUTIFUL sister Ashlee graduated Highschool! She worked really hard this year and we are so proud of her, she was able to get her CNA which I think is awesome! She loves to help people so the job just seemed fitting.  So she is going to Ecuador over the summer to work in an orphanage, were really excited for her to have that experience, but at the same time she's my best friend, and we always have so much fun in the summer together so selfishely  I'm really sad about it, and am going to miss her like crazy!!
I LOVE YOU ASHLEE!!

Thirdly today we went to the park & I took some cute pictures so I must share :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures!! LOVE that park! Oh and my sister is in Ecuador doing the same thing! Haha She is having a blast and I am sure your sister will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures! I love that one of Marley in the swing. Your girls are adorable

    ReplyDelete