Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blessed!

So not really been blogging recently because 1. this post is very personal to me and i was waiting to go private and  2.  I lost my camera! Sad day when I can't show everyone cute pics of my girls!!
But I thought I should blog, because I'm terrible at journals,and i don't want to forget this, so no pictures, but more funny sayings from lyv :)

On Friday the 11th my family was FINALLY sealed together for time and all eternity.  It was the most amazing experience of my life, and I would like to thank all of my family and friends for your support on our special day.
I can't believe how blessed me and my little family are.  Sometimes I find myself getting discouraged because I don't have all the things I wish I had, however, I know that is so selfish of me, because I have so much more to be thankful for.  Like the temple, our family, our kids are healthy, and we have amazing support from my parents and the rest of our extended family. This last week has really helped me put everything in perspective, I know one day I will be able to have all the "material" things, but for now what I have is more than good enough.  I have my family, and in the end that is all that will matter! 

So if you know Lyv you know she had some funny comments on our special day. 


Starting with when ash dropped her off she says to her "sorry, your just not big enough to come in the temple yet"

Then the temple workers who were watching her she named "her girls" and when we took her back to the nursery so we could get changed the temple workers had switched, and lyv says "hey where my girls at?"  She said later they were her "best friends"

When she saw me crying when she came in the room, she grabbed my hand and said "mom, are you scared? My girls say not to be scared" 

And in the mean time you have Marley with the biggest Smile on her face!  

Yes, I know I have two VERY special little Angels!

3 comments:

  1. That really is the most amazing experience huh? Joel and I were sealed after we got married and I was about 13 weeks preggo! I can only imagine how special it is to have your girls in there with you! Congrats! I am so happy for you! And I don't think your the only person in the world who wishes they had more! But thanks for the reminder of the things that really matter! :)Oh and thanks for adding me to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a wonderful day. Thanks for letting us be a part of it. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! I got all teary eyed reading this post. What an awesome experience! CONGRATS. You have THE cutest lil family.

    ReplyDelete