Thursday, December 3, 2009

Alyviah && Going Private

I have a very VERY smart 2 year old on my hands! She talks much better then most two year olds, she knows her birthday and how to spell L-Y-V-I! I don't want to forget some of the things she says so I've decided when she says something funny..I'm going to blog about it :)

Today I lay Marley and Alyviah down for their naps (usually lyvi likes taking them with her) Moments later I hear "HELP!" I walk in, and I quote--"Marley said she was going to kill me with her bottle, I can't take a nap with her!"

So funny, and So priceless!!

Now on to business, a little while back mine and logans email accounts got broken into, and someone has been using them pretending to be us...SCARY!!
So I'm going private on my blog! PLEASE PLEASE leave me your email, I don't want to leave anyone out!!

10 comments:

  1. you better invite me ! k_anne_1133@yahoo.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was probably Chase! ha! megananderton@gmail.com

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. add me please! alexiaarbizu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your girls so much. They are just so stinking cute. Lyvi is always saying funny things to keep everyone entertained. My email is lindsaysmith75@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. add us k1ss_me2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete