Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Alyviah!!!

It official...our little princess turned 4 today!!
I cant believe she's growing up...it's so weird to think next year she heads off to kindergarten...I don't like thinking about that actually haha. 
Things LYV Loves to do at the age of 4 is...
  • DANCE...not always in her dance class but by herself with her sister
  • SING...we always sing in the car, and she's started doing performances for us.
  • Play with her sister Marley...they are Best Friends, and really take care of each other.
  • Shoes and Dressing Up is a passion :)
  • Waiting by the window for her dad to get home every night...and playing "cops" with him..she has a phrase she always says as she is putting hand cuffs on someone..."cant stop the cops" its so funny to hear her say it.
  • Hanging out with her Nana and Papa!!
  • Playing with her cousin Emmalee
  • Being outside!! Swimming...going to the Park etc.
  • Playing pretend...ALL DAY LONG!! She's got a great imagination.
  • She's very bossy
  • But very kind hearted..
  • She talks about her feelings...so funny never knew 4 year olds did that, but the other day she comes up to me and says "I don't like when you yell, it just frustrates me, and makes me mad..if your calm down I'll do it"  Yeah...she thinks she's so old :)
Alyviah you are the most AMAZING little girl.  I am so blessed to be your mom, and I don't know how I got you but I sure lucked out...you are truly one of a kind. 
BEWARE...PICTURE OVERLOAD

3 comments:

  1. so stinking cute ! i cant believe its been 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Alyviah!!! She's so stinkin beautiful. Crazy, how time flies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Happy Birthday Alyviah!! I can't believe she is 4!! What a cute little girl you have!! I love that she talks about her feelings!

    ReplyDelete