Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Baby

I CAN NOT express how much I ADORE my girls!
And it breaks my heart to see them getting so big! I tell Lyvi everyday to stay little forever...and she quickly responds with "mom...you can't stop it...I'm getting bigger everyday."  She is too smart!!  
But especially lately I've noticed how BIG my baby is....
Marley is a BLAST and a half!!
She is hysterical and will do anything for a laugh!!
So I thought I would document her FAVORITE things...
Fake temper tantrums...after she's done and she's been ignored she says "sowwy mum"
Her stuffed animals and babies
EATING!!! (especially cupcakes)
Listening to Music on daddy's headphones
Her BINKI and SLEEPING!!
 My Dearest Marley Shay...I have enjoyed every second I have had with you!  I love how you call yourself "Shay-Shay" I love your sweet spirit and how you mimic EVERYTHING your big sister does.  I love to hear you speak to your heavenly father every night in your prayers...I know I can't understand everything you say...but I know he does, and I KNOW you have a special place in his heart.  
I LOVE YOU "SHAY SHAY"

2 comments:

  1. She is getting so big!! What a doll! I am impressed she will say prayers... we can barly get Jaxon to fold his arms! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet when she looks back at this when she's older I think she'll really appreciate all you do for her! (:

    ReplyDelete