Friday, February 12, 2010

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT....

I am updating my blog.
Life has been super busy for us,and a blog just felt like too much.
Not a whole lot of excitement really Logans busy working, I'm busy with working and going to school, and our girls are busy getting big and learning new things.

Alyviah is one month from being 3
WOW has it really been that long???
It goes to fast.
In these three short years lyvi has grown too....
  • Talk way to much, people don't believe that she is only 2 when she talks.
  • She is obsessed with Little Einsteins
  • She adores her cousin Emmalee
  • She needs her Beauty Sleep or watch out.
  • She is a Princess, and loves dressing up as one...ALL the time, some days she will only answer to Sleeping Beauty
  • She loves noodles and happy meals
  • She is a performer, and I can't wait till I can put her in her first dance class.
  • She is double jointed in one leg and can turn her foot backwards (I couldn't get a good picture, but here it is kind of...)
  • She is the worlds GREATEST big sister
  • She has a HUGE heart
  • She is a GREAT helper
  • Shes a Mommas girl, but adores her daddy!
  • She has an AMAZING personality!!
  • I am blessed to have her as my daughter!! 



Marley is soon to be 10 MONTHS old.
Now that's just crazy CRAZY crazy!!

In her short months here we've come to  learn that
  • She will be not as out spoken as lyvi (she is very quite) unless she gets mad, then EVERYONE know it
  • She only says Momma
  • She loves anything she can put in her mouth.
  • She has a very sweet spirit.
  • We all think she's a chunk but only weighs 16 ibs. which is the 5% but she's only got 6 more pounds and she's caught up to lyvi.
  • She has an infectious smile and laugh
  • She loves the dog Sir Maxximus
  • She is a fast crawler, and is always into EVERYTHING
  • She loves her sister
  • She is a HUGE momma's girl
  • She is tough, she's always hitting her head on our tile,  and never crys
  • She is a HUGE blessing in our lives!!
 
 

BEST FRIENDS
 

MOMMAS GIRLS

 

DADDYS LITTLE PRINCESSES

 

THEY LOVE SLEEPING TOGETHER
lyv always crawls into Marley's crib.

 

7 comments:

  1. Seriously I love these girls! Those pictures you took of them in their matching shirts are so stinking cute. The one of both of them and you. IT is to die for. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are growin up way too fast! They're so dang cute.. My gosh! You guys seem way busy.. We have been too.. Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni!
    I am so excited for you and your cute family! The temple is such a blessing! I can't believe how fast your girls have grown they are adorable. I miss you and your family! hope all is well with everyone ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh if you do go private. my email is missy0821@hotmail.com! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cute how they sleep together! I LOVE that picture of them!!! How sweet! My sisters are my BEST FRIENDS!! Your girls are so cute and will be friends forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are so cute! My blog invitation I guess expired, geez! Please send it to me again, alexiaarbizu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your comment on my blog... and didnt know how else to answer you! haha The place we took Jaxon is called Gymboree Play and Learn. Just google it and it will come up. It's up in Salt Lake but totally worth the drive. And if it's your first time going they have a special for a free preview class! They do things for different ages, and a music class too! If you call they can tell you which one will be the best for your kids! The classes are 45 minutes long and they keep them busy the WHOLE time!!!

    ReplyDelete