Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Funny Moment

Funny Experience of my Day
Me and Logan are working on spending more time together, we're so busy that we don't always see each other as much as we would like.  So recently I've decided to start going to the gym with him, he enjoys it,  and I figured it wouldn't be bad for me to start...it has been 3 years since I've worked out. Anyways we take our kids into the daycare their, and Lyv does not like it (mostly cause she's so used to having me in there) So today I hear my name paged and go to check on whats going on, as I walk in I see Lyv standing by the gate with a great big smile on her face..."MOM!! I PEED AND YOU CAME BACK, I'M SO GLAD!!"
So she found the one thing that will make us leave early...an accident.
She is a brilliant child :]
This was funny the first time, I'm kinda worried she's going to continue this trend..I'll cross my fingers.

(Her in Ashlees Prom Dress I think..she loves dress up)

3 comments:

  1. Haha that is funny. Hopefully she didn't catch on to that one or you will be in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with that maybe you should let us watch her!! haha love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is freaking hilarious - I think she and Oliviana were seperated at birth or something, they are so much a like...except mine came back from Tonga possessed! Yours is super sweet still!

    ReplyDelete