Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daily Photo

So I take soo many pictures everyday, and all they ever do is sit on my camera! And theres no real story or event behind them so I never use them on my blog.
So my new thing is attempting a "daily photo" everyday.
It will be fun, right?!
Every time Lyv holds Marley she says and quote, "you must take a pitcha" She was trying to get Marley to pull what she calls the "kiss kiss face" Marley wanted nothing to do with that, or the picture, and she was not too happy about Lyv holding her either.

2 comments:

  1. Toni - you look so GORGEOUS in your family pict - well you all look so cute. And I love you professional picts as well. I think that's a good idea to post a pict. a day. If I weren't going crazy at the Daycare everyday I would do the same thing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love that idea!! they are so cute

    ReplyDelete