Monday, April 13, 2009

Dr. Monster

This last week Alyviah had her 2 Year Check up...it was miserable. Her doctor is Scott Mumford, but she can't say Mumford right, so she calls him Dr. Monster. He is an awesome doctor but she hates going and screams the whole time, even when the doctor is not in the room. She had to get 2 shots, which was so sad to watch. She seemed to of had a reaction to them because her leg got really bruised and had a huge red spot that covered her whole thigh. Is that normal?? I dont think it is sooo..I called the doctor but they haven't seemed to find the time to call me back.

I also had a doctor appointment this last week and it went super good. First I'm the biggest nerd ever, I thought I was due on April 30th, but my real due date is April 27th, yeah I'm not sure how I messed that one up. However I'm already dilated to a 2.5 so my doc thought I could go anytime this week..cross your fingers for me. I'm trying to be patient...but its not working, I'm just ready to see our little Marley.

3 comments:

  1. How crazy that her leg swelled up! Sad... Jett and Bryton HATE the doctors too.. I can't wait to see MArley!! GOod LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of you! I hope you have your baby this week, the last month of pregnancy sucks. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have my baby late:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni!!! I'm so happy to hear from you! All the girls at work are always asking me if I know if you've had your baby - and I never know (obviously), so you have to let me know as soon as she comes! Your blog is way cute - you need to post a pict. of your cute belly! I decided I need to do that when I'm farther along since right now I just look chubby - jk. I'm very excited for our boy! Oh, and I hope your Dr. called you back about Aliviah's leg! That is not normal, but hopefully she's o.k. We totally miss you and your perfect handwriting at work! Talk to you soon! Love, Heidi

    ReplyDelete