Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm a Blogger :]

So after months of staring at an unfinished blog, I sat down and finally finished it. I am very proud of myself, and hope to be able to keep up with it. I'm not even sure what to write about but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Wish me Luck :]
So for now, a little bit of whats going on in my families life. My husband just got a new job at a company called Mr. Network, its still in sales, but its a little more consistent then his last job. He has only been there for a couple weeks, and has already been promoted to be a Team Leader, so that was very
exciting.

Alyviah, is turning two in 10 days. Its amazing
its already been 2 years, it goes by so fast, and she is so old for her age. She is an amazing talker and you can carry on full conversations with her, which gets pretty interesting. She has become a total daddys girl this year, which is so fun to watch, she doesn't look at anyone the way she looks at her daddy!

As for me I'm about 32 weeks pregnant now, and SOOOO ready to be done! I'm huge, much bigger then I was when I was pregnant with Lyvi. And extremely uncomfortable. However on the positive side, only one more month of working, and I get to quite the day care for awhile! whoot whoot!! I don't remember the last time I didn't have a job. I think I'm going to enjoy being a "stay at home mom" for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Toni!!! i am soooo proud and i love it! i cant wait to be able to see you blog on a regular basis!!!! yeah for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the blog! I'm excited you have one now!

    ReplyDelete